About: Doug Kennedy
Born in SW London in the days when to be wasteful was not fashionable, life has been eclectic in interesting and I can't see that changing. I have two sons in their 20s and got married for the 2nd time in May 2008 to Lindsey and we live very happily in a village between Oxford and Aylesbury. People tell me I have a lot to offer, and this web page/blog is intended to take that to a wider audience - focusing on protecting and enjoying our environment.
Posts by Doug Kennedy:
- Blackberries, butterflies and beauty: Running can be fun! (December 15, 2022 - Doug Kennedy Blogs)
- Viruses or Bacteria: Or “Now why did I buy all those antiseptic wipes?” (March 24, 2020 - Doug Kennedy Blogs)
- The Connection Between the Coronavirus Pandemic and Global Heating. (March 22, 2020 - Doug Kennedy Blogs)
- Exploring the River Chess Part 2 – from Latimer to Chesham. (December 20, 2018 - Doug Kennedy Blogs)
- Exploring the River Chess Part 1: From confluence to Latimer. (December 12, 2018 - Doug Kennedy Blogs)