About: Doug Kennedy
Born in SW London in the days when to be wasteful was not fashionable, life has been eclectic in interesting and I can't see that changing. I have two sons in their 20s and got married for the 2nd time in May 2008 to Lindsey and we live very happily in a village between Oxford and Aylesbury. People tell me I have a lot to offer, and this web page/blog is intended to take that to a wider audience - focusing on protecting and enjoying our environment.
Posts by Doug Kennedy:
- Photographic Safari 2 to Norfolk – Fens and Brecks (August 7, 2014 - Doug Kennedy Blogs, Projects)
- The big seminar is tomorrow – Re-establishing Water Quality and Wildlife in the River Thame (July 7, 2014 - News)
- Work starts on another book – Norfolk (or East Anglia) – Day 1 (July 5, 2014 - Doug Kennedy Blogs, Projects)
- North Downs Landscapes – Putting it all together for publication! (July 5, 2014 - Doug Kennedy Blogs, Projects)
- North Downs Exploration 11 – Old Rocks and A Brimstone (May 26, 2014 - Doug Kennedy Blogs, News, Projects)